Make a donation to help me on my way.

Total so far: £615.00

All donations will go toward the cost of excess baggage, teaching materials for the kids at Himanchal school and IT equipment for the village network. Even a few quid will go a long way. And I'll make sure your name is up in lights on my page!

How your donations are spent will be publicly available on this website.

Friday 6 March 2009

Air India - Increase baggage allowance?

Hi,
I have booked an economy seat on AI112 on 13th July. I am travelling to Kathmandu to do voluntary work in the village of Nangi for 5 months. Nangi is a remote mountain village situated in west Nepal. Amazingly the village has a basic computer network that helps farmers trade livestock, families keep in touch with relatives and provides invaluable teaching resources for the local school. My time in Nangi will be spent expanding the network and teaching the villagers how to get the most out of their IT resources.

As the village has limited resources I intend to bring donated computer equipment with me. Is there any way Air India could increase my baggage allowance? It would be amazing if Air India could help me out with the cost of excess baggage. Could you let me know your thoughts on this - if there is someone specific I need to write to please could you pass on their contact details?

Regards,
Charlotte Gonella

No comments:

Post a Comment